The Marina Bag - Dinghy Eggplant
Summertime on the coast means one thing to lots of people, time on the water. Whether that is at the shore, on the beach, or on the boat one thing is for sure a lot of time is spent around the water.
The Marina Tote started out as my interpretation of all the beach totes I remember as a kid and how huge they seemed to me. It's combined with another summer memory basket woven items, old wicker chairs, rattan and alike.
Mix that all together with some of my modern style and you get this amazing woven leather bag. Brass hardware and cotton rope handles complete that sense of being at the harbor amongst the boats. Inside the bag is lined with a Navy and White Japanese striped sailors selvedge fabric. The leather trimmed internal zip pocket is a bright sky blue cotton canvas which rounds out summer vibes of this bag.
This is a Dingy sized bag. The smallest of the three options it's the perfect summertime everyday handbag. Whether you are on the roaming the city streets or the beach this bag will certainly turn heads.
- All leather woven construction
- Brass chicago screws at weave intersections
- Natural Cotton 3 strand rope handles with brass rings for bag attachment
- Cotton Canvas lining material (Japanese Striped Sailors Selvege if available)
- Internal cotton canvas zip pocket
- Swivel clip and D-Ring top closure
- The Dinghy - 13.5"L x 11.25"H x 4.5"W
- The Yacht - 19.25"L x 11.25"H x 5.25"W
- The Ocean Liner - 26"L x 15"H x 6"W